We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Games

Old 29-10-2018, 18:01   #761
iam
HAPPY

AKA: iam
iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

RDR2
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

GOD BLESS YOU.
EACH AND EVERY ONE.

Hidden Spoiler Content
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Hidden Spoiler Content
AND A SUPER DOOPER DAY
iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2018, 19:42   #762
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Couple of other car liveries I did, the first one copied from Wipeout HD, the other from Ridge Racer.

Last edited by Enoch Powell; 31-10-2018 at 19:58.
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2018, 19:56   #763
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

you should design vinyl wraps for cars
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 14:10   #764
Metalfingers
Mark

AKA: Metalface Mark
Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

EP - Are you a fan of Sega Rally Revo - I downloaded the PC version the other day, pretty good compared to the Xbox one, even though its a few years old it will do full 4k in the options.
Metalfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 14:20   #765
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yes, I have it on PC and Xbox. I think you asked me this before actually. The Xbox version is best to play because the PC has a frame time problem which makes it stutter even at a high framerate, regardless of system. It's because it runs at some funny hard-coded internal speed like 59.9fps or something like that.

edit - no it's 62.5. The game 'runs' (internally) at 62.5fps regardless of the actual displayed framerate. So unless your monitor runs at 62.5Hz you're fucked for stutters.

Last edited by Enoch Powell; 01-11-2018 at 14:22.
Old 01-11-2018, 15:30   #766
Metalfingers
Mark

Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
Yes, I have it on PC and Xbox. I think you asked me this before actually. The Xbox version is best to play because the PC has a frame time problem which makes it stutter even at a high framerate, regardless of system. It's because it runs at some funny hard-coded internal speed like 59.9fps or something like that.

edit - no it's 62.5. The game 'runs' (internally) at 62.5fps regardless of the actual displayed framerate. So unless your monitor runs at 62.5Hz you're fucked for stutters.
Yeah i noticed that it had a funny stutter on PC at 1080p or 4k.

I found Out Run 2 on PC too, ive got Sega Rally Arcade on the xbox (although not currently hooked up but a stripped down version).

Its pricey as fuck trying to track down Out Run for xbox.
Old 01-11-2018, 15:35   #767
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Don't forget Sega Rally 3 on PC if you're interested in such games.

Video not working? GO OLDSKOOL! Or just give up. N* is bound to post a better vid.

Is OutRun 2 pricey on Xbox? I know 2006 is. You can probably get a modded Xbox cheaper than the game, and just download it. With the benefit of being able to run in component. In fact ISTR you saying you had one before.
Old 01-11-2018, 16:57   #768
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Another Forza livery I did last night.

To do text you can't just type it and pick a font, that would be far too easy

You have to select each letter individually then painstakingly line them up manually (the letters differ slightly in dimensions so you can't just put them all at the same Y axis for example or they don't line up). So while the above would take five minutes in Photoshop, in Forza it takes ages.

Oh yeah, there is no " quote mark, so I had to make those manually from the semi-colon, and then put a black mark over the 'dot' to hide it. Then flip it over for the inverted quotes at the other end.
Old 01-11-2018, 17:34   #769
Metalfingers
Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
Don't forget Sega Rally 3 on PC if you're interested in such games.

Video not working? GO OLDSKOOL! Or just give up. N* is bound to post a better vid.

Is OutRun 2 pricey on Xbox? I know 2006 is. You can probably get a modded Xbox cheaper than the game, and just download it. With the benefit of being able to run in component. In fact ISTR you saying you had one before.
yeh i gave it away to a guy who collects shit though.

Its really pricey on original xbox when i looked.

Sega Rally 3 is emulated?
Old 01-11-2018, 17:43   #770
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

SR3 runs natively through a 'loader' - google TeknoParrot