We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Computers and Technology

Old 17-10-2017, 10:28   #21
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

lol at not even knowing who you played with ffs, all just a blur to stag

yes we played mw2 with slin and mfm as well

enoch too for a bit, but he disapproved at late night gaming, he wanted to be tucked up in bed by 11pm rather than just starting
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 10:33   #22
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 11:19   #23
Stagflation
Hereward

AKA: Stag
Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
lol at not even knowing who you played with ffs, all just a blur to stag
As I said, it was like a drug.
We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man.

C.S. Lewis
Stagflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 11:21   #24
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

you still owe me 50 quid btw, you agreed to pay out on a bet during one of the games which I won
Old 17-10-2017, 11:50   #25
Stagflation
Hereward

Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

As if you won a game against me.
We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man.

C.S. Lewis
Old 17-10-2017, 11:56   #26
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Craig trying it on, to fraudulently obtain some of Stag's sweet monies
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 12:03   #27
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagflation View Post
As if you won a game against me.
I said I'd kill you with all three killstreaks and you said 'wanna bet?' and I said 'yes' and you said 'great, I have a massive inheritence mostly in the form of shares of weapons manufacturers' and I said 'ok, 50 notes' and you said 'ok *sounds of flies in background*'

then I M16'd you in the face and got another two random kills and had predator missile which I hit you with along with two others

harriet instantly became available and I waited until you finished telling slingwagh about your bistro idea and hearing you respawn and then dropped that on you, you had coldblooded on so you weren't worried about the harrier's gun, but the initial bombing run got you

then I had choppa gunna and killed you

you rage quit so hard you travelled around the world rather than play anymore

now you're back and 50 quid is to be collected, tbh interest as well but I will let you off because brexit is coming and we all need to stick together
Old 17-10-2017, 15:45   #28
Stagflation
Hereward

You get your creative writing scout badge, well done.

C.S. Lewis
Old 18-10-2017, 13:30   #29
Simon
A-harrr

Simon is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Simon is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Simon is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Simon is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Simon is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Simon is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Simon is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Simon is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Simon is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Simon is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Simon is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

wow thanks for derailing my thread. llamas ffs
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 20:06   #30
yourmum
Fucking your mothers since the 80's

yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
wow thanks for derailing my thread. llamas ffs
800 quid would get you something that would still be bale to run most of the new title albeit at mediumish settings. I think you might just be better off blowing it on crack though and bypass the middle man and just save enough for an xboxone or ps4 as most of the decent PC games are going to be console ports anyway.
yourmum is offline   Reply With Quote