We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Motors

Old 06-03-2018, 17:00   #41
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
LORRY driver Ryszard Masierak has been convicted of causing death by dangerous driving over a motorway crash which killed eight people on the M1.

Masierak was found guilty of eight counts of causing death by dangerous driving, and four counts of causing serious injury by dangerous driving.

The jury reached unanimous verdicts on all counts against the Polish national, of Evesham, Worcestershire, after almost nine hours of deliberations.

Reading Crown Court heard he was was two times over the drink-drive limit and had stopped in the inside lane when he was involved in the crash near Newport Pagnell.
M1 lorry crash: Driver Ryszard Masierak guilty over deadly incident | UK | News | Express.co.uk
Old 08-03-2018, 22:23   #42
pies
If you can read this you are looking at my user title, well done

pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

they are vermin, M6 up here, 15 miles is being upgraded to smart motorway so its 50mph and no hard shoulder for 15 miles

foreign truckers just fly past, 60mph plus while everyone else has to do 50mph

they are always causing pile ups
Old 08-03-2018, 22:32   #43
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Unfortunately a lot of people will have to die in entirely predictable hard shoulder accidents before people figure out that 'smart' motorways are actually fucking stupid.
Old 08-03-2018, 22:36   #44
pies
If you can read this you are looking at my user title, well done

pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

icraig and chuckles will say its a good idea

how about limit the population rather than take away a place to stop in breakdowns, i was on M25 today thats 4 lanes on each side and was gridlocked and Birmingham, fuck me it took me 70 minutes to do 19 miles, and thats had smart motorway for years and its fucking gridlocked now
Old 12-03-2018, 22:54   #45
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Polish lorry drivers caught using mobile phones at motorway speeds, and one driving with one foot on the dashboard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-engl...olice-in-lorry
Old 12-03-2018, 23:07   #46
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

On the plus side Polish women are hot.
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 09:48   #47
Frank Castle
I’LL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Was on m6 in my car going to work yesterday morning at 5am and a polish cunt drove straight into the side of my Skoda. Was raining hard visibility was horrific, I had just joined to go to next junction and was in lane one, he drove straight down my driver side, I was lucky not to go under his trailer. Cars wrote off anyway and the cunt says I drove into him LOOOL
anyway his work phoned me up mid morning apologising as they’d checked his camera and seen that he’s drove into me. I’ve no doubt he was instantly dismissed as is what happens when you crash and it’s your fault in this trade

Got a hire car now supplied by his company and they’ve said for me to send them examples of cars similar so we can agree a valuations and they’ll do a bank transfer, I then can keep the hire car for 7 days after they have paid out
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 09:57   #48
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

ffs glad you're okay... sooner we leave the EU and boot these cunts out the better
Old 13-03-2018, 10:14   #49
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
Polish lorry drivers caught using mobile phones at motorway speeds, and one driving with one foot on the dashboard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-engl...olice-in-lorry
How do we know this? We know the BBC lie, and yet you trust them. You're so naive.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:16   #50
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

HGVs will soon all be automated and controlled by AI in a blockchain delivery network with its own industry cryptocurrency tokens.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote