We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Serious Business

Old 04-03-2018, 16:49   #751
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
High street chain Next and celebrity magazine Hello! were last night reeling under a furious social media backlash for only choosing ‘slim, white and middle-class’ celebrities to judge their Star Mum contest.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-line-up.html
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 19:56   #752
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
"I want to be an example to others and encourage everybody to pursue their dreams and be proud of their skin colour."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-43287615

The BBC is now advocating racial pride.

Never for white people though, as that would be hateful and supremacist
Old 11-03-2018, 20:06   #753
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-43287615

The BBC is now advocating racial pride.

Never for white people though, as that would be hateful and supremacist
The supremacist bit is where you routinely denigrate an entire group of people for the crime of being non white.

'I'm not a white supremacist, I just think all non whites are lesser people:
Old 12-03-2018, 12:04   #754
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Quote:
Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist

The aim is to get lecturers to acknowledge 'the destructive role of whiteness’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...privilege.html
Old 12-03-2018, 17:31   #755
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Quote:
Waitrose is offering a gender-neutral card for Mother's Day in a bid to make the celebration more inclusive.

The supermarket is offering cards celebrating 'Happy You Day' in its range of Mother's Day gifts in order to make them appropriate for transgender people.

It comes alongside a Scribbler card reaching out to same-sex couples with the message: 'Two Mums Are Better Than One'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Day-cards.html

Old 13-03-2018, 00:07   #756
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

One day we will have National Transgender Day.
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 14:07   #757
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Quote:
Uber exec to white men: Step up.

Bozoma Saint John, chief brand officer for the scandal-scarred startup, urged white men during a SXSW appearance Sunday to “fix” workplace diversity issues plaguing the industry.

“I want white men to look around in their office and say, ‘Oh look, there’s a lot of white men here. Let’s change this,’” she said, per CNN. “Why do I — as the black woman — have to fix that? There’s 50 of you, there’s one of me. Ya’ll fix it. … Everybody else needs to make the noise — I want white men to make the noise.”

Saint John, who came to Uber in June from Apple marketing, went on to deem representation of African-Americans in tech “dismal” — and call “bull—t” on the idea that the “pipeline” lacks sufficient women and minority candidates.

“It’s not up to one company — it’s up to the entire industry to make sure that we are moving the conversation forward,” she said. “Sometimes those walls of competition need to come down so we can move the entire industry forward.”

A diversity report released by Uber last March revealed no black or Hispanic employees held tech leadership positions at the company, which has weathered multiple scandals over the past year and seen the exit of CEO Travis Kalanick. As for non-tech leadership positions, 77.8% were held by white people, 17.3% by Asian people, 3.7% by black people and 1.2% by Hispanic people.

An internal probe by ex-Attorney General Eric Holder last year — spurred by former Uber engineer Susan Fowler’s public claims of gender discrimination and sexual harassment — called on the company to boost its head of diversity’s profile and rename the position “Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer,” among other recommendations. The company in January hired Bo Young Lee as its first chief diversity officer, Recode first reported.

The lack of representation of people of color — particularly women — is a Silicon Valley-wide problem. “Female executives who were black, Latina or multiracial were nonexistent at eight of the 23 (polled) companies, including Adobe Systems, Google and Lyft,” an October report from the nonprofit Center for Investigative Reporting found.
https://moneyish.com/ish/this-uber-e...rsity-problem/

Time for Visage and Chuckles to make way for their diverse replacements
Old 17-03-2018, 14:29   #758
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

She's right. I've spoken before about the outreach work me and my employers do for women en and ethnic minority candidates. It's all good.

And if I'm replaced then it's no one's fault by my own. I'm not one for victimhood.
Old 29-03-2018, 20:32   #759
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-43554424
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 16:22   #760
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

More open anti-white, anti-male bigotry from the Guardian and one of its man-hating 'feminist' writers, Suzanne Moore. I'll just quote a few passages of her hate. She also calls Jordan Peterson a 'minor academic' even though he's a full professor.

Quote:
Up steps the latest victim, poor Niall Ferguson, author, history professor and lover of empire, who wrote in the Sunday Times that he had to endure a “disproportionately vitriolic response” for organising a conference that featured only white male historians. How he has suffered, I can only imagine.

The double bluff is extraordinary. Identity politics is pooh poohed as an Olympics of oppression, yet the suffering of the white man is now the biggest of all. This is the group that shouts loudest about being unable to voice its feelings.

Their lot is pitiful. How can they flirt, employ the best man for the job or even have a laugh? They are truly victimised and so they call out to each other, these great white males, as if they were on their last legs. Who will help them survive and reproduce? Who will listen to this most downtrodden of all identities?

The entire establishment. For they are it.
How will we cope when the last middle-class man slumps to the ground? | Suzanne Moore | Opinion | The Guardian

As I often find with Guardian articles, the comments are more insightful and instructive than the article itself. What I've noticed is a marked increase in the people fed up with being told whites and particularly white males are bad all the time.

Basically the article is a diatribe about how white males are responsible for the world's ills and we'd be better off without them. You might think all Guardian readers are white-hating marxists but as you'll see from the comments that is not the case, and I think this is encouraging.

Ordinary people are starting to actually notice the anti-white / male agenda and are getting cheesed off with it. People are starting to figure out they're being lied to on a grand scale and they don't like it.

Some of the responses with the most up-votes:

Quote:
So we have it in black and white: vitriolic abuse doesn't count if it's against a white man. Of course if it's against a woman then we get swathes of bile directed at misogynist society.

How about condemning all abuse rather than picking and choosing? Then we could actually start to agree.
Quote:
Well this is pretty trite and deeply offensive. Classifying all middle class white men as part of some some wicked explorative elite it a simplistic and lazy call out. Let’s be a bit more sophisticated please. Tatty journalism unexpected from this otherwise fine writer.
Quote:
I try to do the decent thing.
I work, pay my taxes, support my family and good causes.
I'm a little older than the woke generation, a little uncooler than your average hipster.
Yes, I am probably middle class and middle-aged.
But it has been a long, often hard journey from very very modest beginnings.
Why Suzanne Moore would joke about me slumping to the ground (presumably dead), I have no idea..
Quote:
Alternative title for this column: I hate men
Quote:
Even by your own low standards this is desperate. It's just a few random rants at, seemingly, the first middle aged white men that come into your head.
Quote:
It's hardly surprising that after years of white people being told that they're scum that there are now political movements rising up across Europe that celebrate their whiteness, like the identarian movement. I myself have become race aware over the last couple of years and am now proud of my whiteness in a manner I never thought I would be, in that it wasn't something I spent a second thinking about. But after years of reading denigrating pieces infested with identify politics I have become the thing that the author of this piece hates the most, a middle class white male. I came to this country as a migrant with nothing and grew up race blind in inner city London, it's only reading the guardian that has made me 'woke' regarding my colour and race.

The author of the piece has previously described this country as 'hideously white', I wonder what she thinks using such language will achieve?
Quote:
It's all my fault, I apologise profusely for being a white middle class male.

Yawn.
Quote:
When the last middle class male falls? You will bemoan the lack of eligible “soulmates” for yourselves and daughters to soak in the divorce courts and berate the lower class males for not being aspirational/mature enough to worth bothering with.

And it will still be men’s fault.
Quote:
There's something really very odd about those who lecture us about diversity and individual identity - who then continue to generalise airily about a gender, or a 'middle-class' subset of it. Middle class men are not a lumpen 'species' (sic). They have individuality, like everyone else.

Women are not represented or delineated by Imelda Marcos, Rosemary West or Mother Teresa. Nor are men by Farage, Clarkson or Piers Morgan. What a stilted choice.
Quote:
This is a muddled and bitter article attacking distinguished thinkers for no good or rational reason at all.

Sadly it only serves as a good example if what Ferguson, Peterson and many other talented academics warn us of.
Quote:
I suppose you need to sell a paper with inflammatory nonsense and I shouldn't bite... but still, this:

"The very presence of women, except as tokens, is difficult and somehow invasive for such men. Never mind the debate over trans women in women-only spaces, the issue here is really one of any women at all in any space.":

is downright total rubbish. You should feel ashamed for writing this junk.
Quote:
It's unbecoming to try to ridicule educated middle-class men like this, when we're a demographic that you've relied on to take the feminist message forward.

I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to get sick of this abuse. Do you not see how hypocritical the following passage of yours is? It could just as easily be levelled at privileged, middle-class white women like your good self, who are forever moaning about how awful their lives are, despite now being a potent, and probably majority group, in the media:

Quote:
"The brave ones who feel totally muzzled somehow do manage to speak out occasionally. It is difficult for them, the way they are silenced, even though they have newspaper columns, academic posts, TV and radio programmes. How are they to get a word in? They manage, just about."
Physician, heal thyself.
Quote:
Perhaps people ought to take stock of exactly what white middle class men have given the world before being so rude about them.For example who discovered electricity or invented the telephone,radio,television,computer,and all forms of flying and shipping travel,plus the car ?

Then who wrote every decent piece of classical music ? Mrs Beethoven ? Who painted the best works of art ?

The list of what white men have achieved to make our lives better is longer than I've got time to write.Perhaps when the women stop chattering on their mobiles (another male invention) about what happened on TV (another male invention) they can email (another male invention) some details of great female scientific discoveries-it won't take long.
Quote:
Suzanne Moore might like to trade on her working class roots but the fact is she's now a successful white middle class woman.And like most white middle class women she has choices -that she probably takes for granted-that are closed to ALL men including the most privileged of white men.

I'm not a torch bearer for white middle class men and i'm not seeking to play down or ignore the inequalities that women can face on account of their gender.However white middle class women are one of the most privileged groups in British society.And i find the tendency of some of them to either forever play ''victim'' or dismiss out of hand the sex discrimination and sexist attitudes that some men can face really hypocritical..Indeed i think some of them need to be told to check their privilege and be careful of what they wish for.For equality between men and women cuts both ways .
Quote:
You need me more than I need you. If I went full Atlas Shrugged, the lights would go out and the machines would grind to a halt in days.

If the author of this piece didn't come in to work tomorrow, or ever again, no one would notice.

I know how it all works and fits together. That's the difference.
Quote:
The trouble with this article is the clear intolerance and bigotry at its core.

If you are going to stoop to using the same weapons used by the white male over the last however many thousands of years, what makes you any better?

The danger is becoming the very thing you denounce with such vigour.
Quote:
Peak Guardian, surely. I'm one of the middle-class men (white too!) and I am full of confidence. I do good things. I don't do much damage. I feel no collective guilt. My self-worth is bursting out all over. Yet I am not an over-entitled prick. How can this be? Perhaps someone on the Guardian's central committee for correct views could explain. White middle-class men and women are the backbone of British society, not a cursed race apart. If some knobhead "calls you out" for being a middle-class man -- just tell them to f*** off or you'll nuke them from orbit. (It's the only way.)
Quote:
The juxtaposition of the photographs of Niall Ferguson and a white rhino does not amuse me.If you did that with other ethnic groups you would get into serious trouble.
Quote:
"How will we cope when the last middle-class man slumps to the ground?"

FWIW they're the only ones on the planet who care about you maintaining your middle-class white woman privilege (the most privileged demographic the universe has ever known) so, probably best not wish it away eh?
Quote:
The people that will replace us when the last of us has slumped to the ground will be very quick to remove the rights and privileges that you have been allowed to have by white middle class men. You will learn the folly of your ways the hard way but we wont be around to defend you.
There's more in that vein but you get the idea. Encouraging I think.