We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-01-2018, 06:55   #1
Frank Castle
I’LL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Trump owning with the truth bombs as per

Said he doesn’t want immigration from “shit hole countries like Haiti or Africa”

Total fucking boss
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 06:56   #2
Groot
God damn it, you've got to be kind.

AKA: Penski
Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

'Truth bombs'?

Is that why he pussied out of visiting Britain?

*n
Old 12-01-2018, 09:05   #3
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:07   #4
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

He hasn't cancelled the state visit, just the visit to open the MONSTROSITY of a new embassy which replaced the impressive old one.
“I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
— a wise man named Adolf Hitler
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:08   #5
Northerner
Moon

Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Hero

There is always a lighthouse, always a man and always a city...]
Northerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:11   #6
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
He hasn't cancelled the state visit
sounds like he has to me?
Old 12-01-2018, 09:12   #7
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
Especially as it was under the Bush administration

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:15   #8
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
sounds like he has to me?
oh maybe he has then, it was reported that way last night but now they're conflating the two.

It reflects badly on the UK if we've deterred the US president from visiting imo. You don't have to like Trump and I don't, to extend basic courtesies especially when it's in your self interest.
“I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
— a wise man named Adolf Hitler
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:17   #9
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

I was just going by what he said himself tbh
Old 12-01-2018, 09:23   #10
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

and FWIW I think May was too eager to extend a state visit invite anyway. Obama didn't get that level of invitation until near the end of his first term, although he had a regular visit before that. Going straight for a state visit amidst his chaotic start was clearly just about the 'special relationship' post-Brexit more than anything else, and regardless of what you think about Brexit itself, hitching ourselves to Trump's wagon ASAP is probably not in our interest. They screwed us over at the first opportunity (bombardier tariff) he's clearly unhinged and losing the plot, and to top it if off will possibly be indicted for obstruction of justice over the Russian investigation, along with whatever else Mueller uncovers. A more low key visit for now would have been far more appropriate.

Tags
visages kids are pakis