We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Films and Music

Old 21-12-2017, 20:39   #11
Stagflation
Hereward

AKA: Stag
Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Did I say his ethnicity underpins western society? No, I didn't.

Imagine someone doing a film about Aboriginal mythology and casting white people, it would be fucking bizarre and quite frankly WRONG.

Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
- Bertrand Russell
Stagflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 20:44   #12
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 20:46   #13
Stagflation
Hereward

Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

- Bertrand Russell
Old 21-12-2017, 21:07   #14
Stagflation
Hereward

Quote:
Joelle Cohen says:
December 21, 2017 at 7:24 am

This is actually racist. It’s a mockery of history for a political agenda. Like with most things on the BBC and Netflix now, I won’t bother watching. I can’t turn my brain off, I can’t undo my classical education, so I don’t think I’m part of their target audience any more.

It’s disturbing me on deep levels. If you look now at their historical and contemporary dramas, their news coverage, their policies of hiring and promoting, it seems the BBC really does hate white people and their European heritage and culture. Taking this drama alone; the Greeks were not black Africans, they were, and still are, white. Achilles and Helen of Troy are even described in their own literature as blonde. They are famously blonde. It’s clear now that the “Left”, the mob behind all this, actually are not the good guys, they are not working for equality and inclusivity, they are reducing black and Asian people to mere political pawns, are condescending and racist towards them with this agenda of “diversity tokenism” and population replacement, and clearly hate white people with a passion, to the point they are willfully, gleefully, erasing them from their own culture.

I’m Jewish and all this makes me sick. It is pushing white people to the Far Right, and my own people now bear the brunt of the inevitable, and actually quite understandable, rage, and it is humiliating for non white people, whose own culture and stories are apparently not good enough to make films and series out of, they just have to be tossed roles they were never in during any point in history, by people who dare to portray themselves as being on the moral and intellectual high ground. This is actually how genocide starts, with this erasure of people from their own culture, and they are being told “it’s for your own good.” Creepy.
Can't say I disagree with any of that, basically 'progressives' think when they do stuff like this they're being inclusive and exercising equality; whilst the result is actual the opposite and will divide people.

- Bertrand Russell
Old 21-12-2017, 21:47   #15
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

It's what we've been saying for years...

It isn't enough for them to erase us from the present which they are doing as fast as they can with literal population replacement, they are insidiously erasing us from the fucking history books as well.
I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?
a wise man named Adolf Hitler
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 21:50   #16
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Ohh man
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 22:17   #17
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

When as a white cis male you basically have every privilege that society affords, then it can seem like you're losing something when other groups get a piece of the action.
Old 21-12-2017, 22:19   #18
Stagflation
Hereward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post
white cis male

- Bertrand Russell
Old 22-12-2017, 09:13   #19
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

So you can be a normal, rational person, watch a film where a fictional character is portrayed by a black actor and decide to become a Nazi

It's exactly the same people moaning about things like Doctor Who being portrayed by a female actor. Snowflakes who've been triggered. Is that how you say it?

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 09:30   #20
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
So you can be a normal, rational person, watch a film where a fictional character is portrayed by a black actor and decide to become a Nazi

It's exactly the same people moaning about things like Doctor Who being portrayed by a female actor. Snowflakes who've been triggered. Is that how you say it?
A fictional CHARACTER, but of a real PEOPLE who were WHITE, not BLACK... do you really not understand? The Greeks were white, so any fictional character who purports to be one of them must be white too? Is this complex for you to grasp?

The only way what you've said would make sense is if the Greeks were a fictional people.
I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?
a wise man named Adolf Hitler
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote