We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Films and Music

Old 14-11-2017, 18:32   #731
creme egg

creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I honestly don't remember that bit, I shall hunt it out
creme egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 18:41   #732
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

This...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ffs.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	4602   Click image for larger version

Name:	ffs2.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	4603   Click image for larger version

Name:	ffs3.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	4604  
“I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
— a wise man named Adolf Hitler
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 19:47   #733
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam View Post
Mr Robot is cack
After watching another episode, I am now convinced this is a correct statement
“I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
Old 14-11-2017, 20:39
Moses
This message has been deleted by Moses.
Old 18-11-2017, 00:17   #734
creme egg

creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Mate are you up to date with this yet..? Latest episode was fucking MINT
Old 18-11-2017, 00:32   #735
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Stopped watching after ep4, on account of it being pure undiluted shite
Old 18-11-2017, 01:17   #736
creme egg

You moron I hope you get CANCER Latest episode is 12th on IMDB's list of highest rated TV episodes
Old 18-11-2017, 13:39   #737
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

I wanted to like it bro

But every single one of the characters is literally cancer except perhaps for the CEO of AllSafe, probably the sole decent person in the whole thing
Old 18-11-2017, 16:04   #738
Frank Castle
I’LL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

You retard. Finished first series and was mint tbh. Shall crack on with second tomorrow probably
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 22:26   #739
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Watched some of Hard Sun, before quickly realising it was dogshit

Extreme gratuitous violence for the sake of it, the white man and negro wife and kid, homosexuals, more negroes and Asians, no normal white people (well they might be normal to the sort of cunts who work for the BBC). And a feeble plot.

I GOT CANCER WATCHING IT, THANKS BBC
Old 18-01-2018, 23:00   #740
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Also it had the same MASSIVE-LIPPED and permanent bitch-faced black woman who was in the multi-racial remake of the 70s post-apocalyptic drama Survivors

no, JUST NO

Tags
visage is sv's designated autist