We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 26-04-2010, 11:17   #21
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
If that policy were also used to prosecute slaughterhouses which used cruel practices to kill animals then fair enough but the way that policy is worded makes it seem like it's specifically been done to target halal meat.
Well apart from halal meat, what other inhumane animal killings occur in this country legally?

Quote:
I can't really agree with a policy which is design to target specific groups under the guise of being based on ethics.
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Part of the problem with this manifesto is that the meat of their policies are pretty much just single bullet points. It's difficult to extrapolate the specifics tbh.

As an aside, I see BNP support renewables such as wave and hydrogen power, but don't mention solar and don't support wind power. Isn't hydrogen power rather shit in retrospect now?
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 11:26   #22
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCraig View Post
Well apart from halal meat, what other inhumane animal killings occur in this country legally?
If you've seen the KFC videos, the treatment of the chickens is much less humane because its sustained over their entire lives. If the BNP were going to take a stand on animal rights, they put an end to KFC using chickens kept in those kinds of conditions.
Chuckles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 11:31   #23
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalface Mark View Post

Video not working? GO OLDSKOOL! Or just give up. N* is bound to post a better vid.

He started off bad tbh, having those medals behind is pretty lame

Got better though, I did agree with his points at the end about putting criminals to some use but I'm not sure of the practicalities. It's like what a working class Dad can come up with whilst he's ranting at the TV. "'stead of them gangs sittin' in prison playin' playstation, get 'um dern pit and meck 'em earn their keep. If I were in power, that's what I'd do" The problem comes when you sit down and begin working out the idea in detail. Is it actually any cheaper to guard these mobile criminal workforces. How will they be trained to undertake these jobs? If they can put pen to paper and show it's possible after scrutiny, I'd listen a bit more.
Old 26-04-2010, 11:32   #24
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Quote:
If you've seen the KFC videos, the treatment of the chickens is much less humane because its sustained over their entire lives. If the BNP were going to take a stand on animal rights, they put an end to KFC using chickens kept in those kinds of conditions.
Good point.
Old 26-04-2010, 11:42   #25
The Jose Cuervo
I'll always be there when you wake

AKA: Jose Cuervo
The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
The BNP will halt the handout of benefits, housing, education and pensions to foreigners who have not paid into the system.

• The BNP will ensure that the National Health Service is used to serve British people and not used as an International Health Service.

• The BNP will provide education and training for the unemployed to enable them to get back into work.

• The BNP will institute a workfare-not-welfare policy for those who refuse to get back to work.
What about the whites who have not put into the system?

Will they also provide the other benefits for the brown people lol
Old 26-04-2010, 11:47   #26
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

What's the BNP's views on British citizens going abroad for treatment in countries which surpass the NHS in certain fields, such as experimental cancer treatment?

Are their welfare state policies parallel to the large number of white underclass who simply sit around each day bottle feeding baby Kanye whilst they watch daytime TV? No incentive to get into work because of the handouts they recieve and bills they get paid for them?
Old 26-04-2010, 11:48   #27
Booty Hotcock
By eck as like

AKA: Slinwagh
Booty Hotcock is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Booty Hotcock is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Booty Hotcock is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Booty Hotcock is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Booty Hotcock is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Booty Hotcock is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Booty Hotcock is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Booty Hotcock is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Booty Hotcock is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Booty Hotcock is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Booty Hotcock is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
Why not? Wake up and realise that the BNP and their supporters aren't evil monsters who are full of hate, they are ordinary people who want to change the country for the better. And that includes animal welfare.
If animal welfare is so important will they be addressing, the battery farming of chickens?
Old 26-04-2010, 11:53   #28
Metalfingers
Mark

AKA: Metalface Mark
Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Part of the problem with this manifesto is that the meat of their policies are pretty much just single bullet points. It's difficult to extrapolate the specifics tbh.

As an aside, I see BNP support renewables such as wave and hydrogen power, but don't mention solar and don't support wind power. Isn't hydrogen power rather shit in retrospect now?
Solar power is a vanity product, its just not a sustainable product in this country.
Metalfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 11:54   #29
Metalfingers
Mark

AKA: Metalface Mark
Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
He started off bad tbh, having those medals behind is pretty lame

Got better though, I did agree with his points at the end about putting criminals to some use but I'm not sure of the practicalities. It's like what a working class Dad can come up with whilst he's ranting at the TV. "'stead of them gangs sittin' in prison playin' playstation, get 'um dern pit and meck 'em earn their keep. If I were in power, that's what I'd do" The problem comes when you sit down and begin working out the idea in detail. Is it actually any cheaper to guard these mobile criminal workforces. How will they be trained to undertake these jobs? If they can put pen to paper and show it's possible after scrutiny, I'd listen a bit more.
Im in the same boat, but i dont even think a bnp candidate is standing in my area, so its a moot point anyway. I do genuinly think the guy is a likeable character though.
Metalfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 12:33   #30
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Quote:
It isn't just about what's cheaper though is it?
It is if you're going to appeal to the taxpayer, a new scheme needs to be affordable without cutting the money from somewhere else or raising taxes. I know sometimes it's common sense to ask the citizens to pay a little more for a better solution but we're only just coming out of recession. Any knock on take-home pay won't go down well. A lot of ideas from UKIP and BNP are great in theory, but I want convincing it's not just going to be watered down or renaged on in the unlikely event they got their say in parliament.

The cost of that particular policy is only one aspect anyway, I'd take issue with what he said about there only being a few thousand entered into this scheme before the message got through that being a criminal in Britain is not a good thing to be or something. Really? I don't know if that would be much of a deterrant for serious crime. The US still has the death penalty in some states and people in those states still commit murder, knowing full well if they're caught what could happen.

Quote:
For example, say it works out cheaper to pay bone idle people to live on benefits, than it would be to organise workfare schemes for them la the United States. Does that mean we shouldn't do it? Or perhaps it is morally right that we make these people do something in return for them, even if it doesn't actually save us money and maybe even costs us more. I subscribe to the latter view.

I think it would be socially beneficial and would pay for itself if not financially then socially.
I do see your point, I don't think the tax payer should scoff at having to pay a little more in the short term to fund workfare schemes, because the net gain to the economy will come in the long term as unemployment falls and the drain on welfare lessens. Will the taxpayers who funded the scheme recieve any direct benefit years later though? Do they get ROI so to speak? The taxpayer essentially bailed out the banks, will we get anything back because of it? Borrowing and credit is more frugle now, and those who try to save money find it difficult with low interest rates. That's the thanks we've gotten so far.