We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 09-01-2018, 15:41   #21
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
Prediction: She won't last 12 months.
You mean as in staying alive?

(Not that I would wish anyone to harm a hair on her delightful self)
“I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
— a wise man named Adolf Hitler
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 15:42   #22
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I'm sure the demand to report to my nearest workhouse will soon be forthcoming
“I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
Old 09-01-2018, 16:28   #23
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Wirral West MP Esther McVey was today branded a “stain of inhumanity” by a Labour MP who refused to apologise for quoting a constituent who called for her to be lynched.

John McDonnell, MP for Hayes and Harlington, faced further calls to say sorry in the Commons today, but insisted he had nothing to apologise for.
LOL

<from 2 years ago>
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 16:30   #24
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

If she decides to wage war on the disabled and sick, there could be some blowback
Old 09-01-2018, 20:25   #25
Frank Castle
I’LL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

What a horrific cunt she is. I hope she gets maimed and confined to a wheelchair, paralysed from the neck down, fucking vile whore
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 20:38   #26
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
If she decides to wage war on the disabled and sick, there could be some blowback
Yup, if its the genuinely ill.

If its just from the faux sick then the amount of whiny do-nothing posts on internet forums will be incredible.
Old 09-01-2018, 22:26   #27
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Quote:
Theresa May has insisted that her government looks "more like the country it serves" after axing a string of white men in their 50s and 60s while promoting a number of younger, female and minority ethnic MPs.

May was left facing criticism for sacking one female, gay minister, while giving in to male colleagues and failing to promote ethnic minorities.

Moreover, the Sutton Trust published an analysis claiming the new top team was more privileged than before, with more than a third who those who will be attending cabinet educated privately (five times the figure for the overall population) while almost half studied at Oxbridge.

Four of the 10 women attending meetings are not full members of cabinet, which means May's leading team has a gender pay gap with men earning on average £138,688, 11% more than the women at £124,758.

May's moves on Tuesday boosted the number of women in government from 30 to 37 and the number of ethnic minorities from four to nine. With almost 120 members of the government altogether, that means female representation has risen from 25% but is still just 30%.

However, the move was criticised in some quarters of her party. MP Philip Davies, who is known for his controversial anti-feminist views but who sits on parliament's women and equalities committee, said there was now "a legitimate concern that some people may feel they have been hoofed out or not promoted simply because they are a white male".

MP Michael Fabricant praised the promotions , but raised concerns about men being described as "pale and stale":

Quote:
So, it seems ok to talk about government ministers who are "male, pale, and stale".
What would be the outcry if we talked about "female, pale, and stale"????#Manpower
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...nic-minorities

Another article on a 'right wing conspiracy site' bashing white males. You'd never hear about this stuff unless you visited 'right wing conspiracy sites' like the Guardian.
Old 09-01-2018, 22:37   #28
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Where in that article is it bashing white males?

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 22:45   #29
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

And you reckon you aren't thick

Hopefully for your sake, you're just trolling me.
Old 09-01-2018, 23:02   #30
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

So those of us who managed to hold down decent jobs and live full lives are thick, but the guy that couldn't hold down a cleaning job and is now unemployable is dead clever. Is that right, Enoch?