We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 03-01-2018, 11:41   #21
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

A logical fallacy and a straw man in one post. I know you don't understand though, because you're quite thick. And because of your autism, you see things only in superficial black and white terms rather than grasping any nuances.

I'll explain purely for the benefit of anyone reading who doesn't have your intellectual disabilities. I know you'll read the explanation, and still won't understand. Although you'll think you do.

I've never said everything the BBC says is false. So that's a straw man. Nor have I ever said everything RT says is true, or that RT is unbiased.

Most of what both organisations publish is factual. The bias comes from the presentation and spin, or crucially (as anarchist is alluding to here), the OMISSION of things which did happen. Either the omission entirely, or keeping it off the front page so that most never see it.

It's like the playing down of Trevor Sinclair's calling the policeman a 'white cunt'. This was only published in a handful of places. Most organisations just said he referred to the policeman's ethnicity or some other such vague weasel words. They showed no such reservations when John Terry made the same remarks. This is bias. It is everywhere. Bias is fine, just don't pretend it doesn't exist when it does.

'(autistic screeching) but but you post Mail links and yet you claim the Mail isn't unbiased' - no, stop lying, you autistic spastic
“I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
— a wise man named Adolf Hitler
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 11:43   #22
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Video not working? GO OLDSKOOL! Or just give up. N* is bound to post a better vid.

“I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
Old 03-01-2018, 11:44   #23
natalie
Cad and Bounder

natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

So... rape is either women bringing it on themselves, or women making stuff up, except for when it happens in an area of high immigration in which case it’s mens fault as long as they’re immigrants?
natalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 11:52   #24
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie View Post
So... rape is either women bringing it on themselves, or women making stuff up, except for when it happens in an area of high immigration in which case it’s mens fault as long as they’re immigrants?
More than one thing at a time is possible (and yes I know you're being facetious).

Women who hang around at 2am in town centres half naked and drunk are more likely to be raped, and no, the women like Joanna Lumley who have said this aren't misogynistic women haters. Any more than the police are taking the sides of burglars, if they advise people to lock their doors and get a burglar alarm. It doesn't mean they're condoning burglary. But if someone is burgled and they'd left their house unlocked, the householder has a degree of culpability. If you don't think so, try claiming on your insurance and see how far you get if there's no evidence of forced entry.

Muslims and Africans etc. are more likely to sexually assault white women, regardless of what the women are wearing or doing. But the previous paragraph still applies. Women can still take some basic steps to increase the odds in their favour. Wearing a seatbelt doesn't guarantee I won't be hurt in a car accident but I still do it because it is likely to help.

And yes women do sometimes make things up as well.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:04   #25
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

When women are raped the full degree of culpability is with the rapist. He is able to just, you know, not rape her, regardless of what she wears or what time of night it is.

It's not the same as it being more likely. You're massively more likely to be raped if you have a long-term partner, as they're the most common perpetrator, but it doesn't mean you should take any blame by willingly entering into a relationship and setting a precedent of having sex with someone regularly which may then change in future. The rapist is still 100% at fault for raping.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:09   #26
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
When women are raped the full degree of culpability is with the rapist. He is able to just, you know, not rape her, regardless of what she wears or what time of night it is.
Right, and yet you still take precautions anyway, to help your odds of avoiding it. And it isn't a contradiction.

If you genuinely don't understand then you are literally the woman in the YouTube video I just posted LITERALLY

(note to autistic Visage: I'm being facetious when I'm saying literally above. It's not your fault.)
Old 03-01-2018, 12:14   #27
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
Probably because RT is a propaganda outlet for the Russian government to spread disinformation to the extent that it's been found multiple times of of publishing deliberately misleading information by offcom and has been registered as a foreign agent in the US.

https://www.snopes.com/crime-sweden-...apital-europe/
From the RT story:

Quote:
The number of Swedes who fell victims of some or all types of crime that are collectively defined as “crimes against individuals,” has sharply increased over the last two years, the National Security Survey (NTU) conducted by the Swedish Crime Prevention Council
So are you saying RT are lying?
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:15   #28
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Oh and the house insurance argument is poor because insurance companies are highly capitalist in nature, their entire business is build on them NOT paying out as much as possible and will be ethically and morally wrong in a lot of cases, but they don't care so long as they're within their small print and legal terms.

So unless you think insurance companies have a good moral philosophy you have no problem being mirrored in wider society then you're talking shit on that one. Put it simply, I don't care if I accidentally forget to lock a window one time, I would blame the burglar for robbing all my stuff, not myself. I'd be morally in the right regardless of a legal technicality the insurers use to wriggle out of paying me. Human nature (forgetfulness) doesn't in any excuse premeditated crime. Same goes for raping people just because they have a drink and a flirt in public.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:17   #29
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalist View Post
From the RT story:

So are you saying RT are lying?
Have you read the snopes article?
Old 03-01-2018, 12:18   #30
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

If you had a daughter, would you be comfortable with her going out half naked and getting shitfaced late at night? Would you be like 'I won't advise her to stop doing this for her own safety, because that would make me a misogynist'?

If your parents didn't have locks on their house, would you advise them to get some? If yes, why? Is it because it would make them being victims of theft less likely?

Are we seriously having this conversation?

Tags
double dee owns fuck out of self again