We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 09-08-2017, 00:39   #1
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Luton is a friendly place

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m=rta-fallback

I guess some people don't grasp that public roads can be parked on by anyone with a taxed vehicle, you don't own the road outside your house.
I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?
a wise man named Adolf Hitler
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:12   #2
creme egg

creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

You can understand why it would be annoying though, the graffiti is fair enough
creme egg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:30   #3
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
I guess some people don't grasp that public roads can be parked on by anyone with a taxed vehicle, you don't own the road outside your house.
THIS

Plus you can't live nearby to an airport and then complain about busy roads lol.
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:39   #4
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I see both sides to it, strictly speaking the cars can park there but it is a bit of a pisstake to leave them there for weeks at a time. It's different to a person coming home from work now and again and finding someone else parked outside their house on occasion. Residents who know the cars owner can also ask someone to move in the event of an emergency, like an ambulance needing access or if they have a removal van trying to park etc. In this case the cars owner is sitting on a sun lounger in Zante not giving a fuck about it and nobody can do a thing about the car. If it were me I wouldn't leave my car in a random street for weeks on end anyway. I'd be worried someone would report it as abandoned ffs.

Long-stay parking should really be done in a proper car park.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:07   #5
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Also bear in mind that sometimes people pay a firm to park their car (meet and greet) while they're away, and that firm then just goes and parks it on a street somewhere.
I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?
Old 09-08-2017, 11:08   #6
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

I THINK SMASHING THE WINDOWS AND SLASHING ALL THE TYRES IS SLIGHTLY EXCESSIVE
Old 09-08-2017, 12:07   #7
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yeah, I dunno if that article mentions it but apparently some of the residents put notes on and washable messages etc, but that then seemed to give confidence to others to do their own vandalism that isn't as temporary.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 14:48   #8
Peter Pervs
In the mood for dancing

AKA: stealth
Peter Pervs is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Peter Pervs is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Peter Pervs is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Peter Pervs is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Peter Pervs is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Peter Pervs is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Peter Pervs is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Peter Pervs is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Peter Pervs is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Peter Pervs is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Peter Pervs is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

In the long run it would probably have worked out cheaper to have the car in the secure car park at the airport; and at least you'd be able to drive home straight away.
Peter Pervs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 22:19   #9
yourmum
Fucking your mothers since the 80's

yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
I THINK SMASHING THE WINDOWS AND SLASHING ALL THE TYRES IS SLIGHTLY EXCESSIVE
Nah, excessive would be if they burnt the cunt out. Smashing windows and tyre slashing is par for the course in Luton.
yourmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:24   #10
pies
If you can read this you are looking at my user title, well done

pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

the south, money rich but not money rich

the further south you go, the shitter it gets happy wise

it is a "D-Fens" Foster moment, had a shit day, that car thats been parked there for 2 weeks is getting it

Last edited by pies; 10-08-2017 at 01:27.
pies is offline   Reply With Quote