We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Games

Old 22-08-2017, 14:21   #1
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Microsoft literally smashed to pieces

Quote:
In an hour and a half of reheated E3 trailers and recaps, there was perhaps one announcement of a genuine exclusive for Xbox: a vertical console stand for the day one edition of the Xbox One X, as unpackaged by Major Nelson in an abandoned office on the other side of the world.
Quote:
There were true 4K editions of Disneyland Adventures, Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure and Zoo Tycoon, all perfect for the discerning seven-year-old in your household who throws a hissy fit at the mere mention of checkerboarding.

Quote:
For all the bluster of the Xbox One X, and its proud claim to be the world's most powerful console, it seems right now its intentions are surprisingly modest. A boon for the fans, with a little exclusive vertical stand thrown in to boot. Given the hits the brand has taken over the past few years, staying upright might be all that can be asked for right now.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...e-x-falls-flat

“I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
— a wise man named Adolf Hitler
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 14:08   #2
Metalfingers
Mark

AKA: Metalface Mark
Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

pre ordered
Metalfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 14:07   #3
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

You getting Forza 7? That's the game they're pushing most to showcase the hardware.

Seems to me it's mostly Forza 6 in 4K with little new content so I've pre-ordered Project Cars 2 instead.
“I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
Old 20-10-2017, 17:21   #4
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Got rid of my Xbox One today, good riddance to bad console
Old 31-10-2017, 16:38   #5
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Will be getting an Xbox One X soon as I've entered the Microsoft sweepstakes and am feeling lucky