We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Films and Music

Old 03-02-2011, 02:18   #11

I also believe that we should deal with over-population though, rather than just build new houses, one of the ways to do that is not to cure natural population controls.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:22   #12
pies
If you can read this you are looking at my user title, well done

pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Girl View Post
I also believe that we should deal with over-population though, rather than just build new houses, one of the ways to do that is not to cure natural population controls.
What, so say someone that is 50 and gets cancer thats is natural population control, jesus I hope your parents or family or kids never get cancers, you sick inconsiderate fuck.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:31   #13

Well obviously i hope nobody i know gets cancer as well, but if they do it is just one of the many factors that can end life.

If everybody lives to over 100 we will be in serious fucking trouble, big fucking trouble, economically and geographically!
Old 03-02-2011, 02:32   #14
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

COLONISE OUR MOON, THEN MARS, THEN PHOBOS AND BY THEN WE SHOULD HAVE WARP DRIVE AND STARSHIPS AND BE SORTED

OVERPOPULATION OWNED
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:36   #15

Our government was considering scrapping free milk for kids, how the fuck are we getting money to colonize the moon? If anyone colonises the moon it will be the arabs after they start charging us $1000 a barrel of oil and we become their slaves and they force us to build moon pyramids.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:37   #16
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

CHINA WILL DO IT, WE, THE WEST, ARE CUNTED LOL
Old 03-02-2011, 02:48   #17

Isn't China just as fucked though if we, the west, default on our debts?
Old 03-02-2011, 02:48   #18
pies
If you can read this you are looking at my user title, well done

pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

When has anyone generation lived to 100, never

To say charities that help people that don't want and don't justify disease is ridiculous, who wants to die young? and die because of fate?
Old 03-02-2011, 02:49   #19
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Girl View Post
Isn't China just as fucked though if we, the west, default on our debts?
NO
Old 03-02-2011, 02:51   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pies View Post
When has anyone generation lived to 100, never
I think you'll find that was my point you fucking moron.

Tags
book wankers