We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-01-2018, 08:54   #1
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default first green change of 2018

http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...-a8141856.html

I've just bought a reusable starbucks cup (£1) for my lattes now. You get a discount each time you use it as well so the incentive is there to keep using it.

5 days in and I've made a positive ecological change
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 09:06   #2
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

oh and they said I could give it to them dirty (OI OI, WHAT A LAD) and they'd rinse it out before use anyway, no need to piss about trying to get it cleaned when on the go
Old 05-01-2018, 09:10   #3
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Will probably get one as well, but the annoying bit is when I go to the office, I get them from the drive through. Problem being that they do the drink while you're in the queue.

What they should do is let you buy the reusable one and put the drink in a new one. But when you pay for it you swap your cup round.

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 09:11   #4
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

a drive through coffee

you fucking pig
Old 05-01-2018, 09:13   #5
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

this is for ones to take into the office on the way to work though. Not ones to drink in while messing round on a macbook wearing earpods.

SURELY THAT'S ACCEPTABLE

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

Old 05-01-2018, 09:15   #6
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

are you the coffee boy or something ffs
Old 05-01-2018, 09:19   #7
Chuckles
happy

3 shot latte on the go while firing up theguardian.com and visual studio. That is office morning routine

Old 05-01-2018, 09:38   #8
Northerner
Moon

Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Also done this with Costa this morning. 3 shot skinny latte.

Not sure why I haven't done it in the past. It's a bit like when you had to pay for carriers in supermarkets, just need to get used to it.

There is always a lighthouse, always a man and always a city...]
Northerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 10:14   #9
mok
Det. Bruce Robertson

mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

The issue with this though compared to a carrier bag for example is that a coffee mug is a lit bulkier. I use my own mug when I go to the coffee shops near my work
What they should actually be doing is making the cups themselves a bit more robust so the shops themselves can wash and reuse them rather than binning them.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:22   #10
mok
Det. Bruce Robertson

mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Also fuck off with a 25p tax that’s way too high. Given the amount some places are charging already a pint would be cheaper. More places should be offering a discount & advertising the fact. My usual go-to coffee shop doesn’t but they upgrade my regular to a large due to me bringing my own mug and being a regular