We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 03-01-2018, 15:54   #71
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	winning.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	4612  
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 19:38   #72
natalie
Cad and Bounder

natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
I daresay Nat, pant etc. would agree with most of my views on most things, although they might not admit this even to themselves, as it is hard to reconcile agreeing with someone whom you personally dislike. But if they read my views and didn't know it was me saying them, I think they would.

Stormfront is not a 'Nazi' forum, whatever 'Nazi' means these days, although you will find it referred to by such pejorative terms if you rely on the characterisation given to it by its enemies.

In the sense that any place where like-minded people congregate, it is an echo chamber but this doesn't mean the views expressed there are 'wrong', as that would be a non-sequitur. Also it does have open forums where anyone can post.
I disagree with your views.

I don’t personally dislike you because I don’t personally know you and tobsuggest someone personally dislikes you based on some words in a screen is a bit pies-like mopey tbh.

I disagree with your views based just disagreeing with what you’re posting. It’s that simple.
natalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 23:21   #73
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles;995824
OK it's called the BBC Board now, rather than the BBC trust, but it amounts to the same thing.
Correct, still a bunch of establishment cronies employed by a bunch of establishment cronies with the same agenda of pushing "The West" as the good guys and ignoring everything bad that we do and anything that doesn't fit in with the narrative.
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
double dee owns fuck out of self again