We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Spam

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2017, 09:48   #21
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
What a joke. Front-line academics like myself have to accept below-inflation pay rises year after year - effectively a pay cut - whilst senior management award themselves ridiculous and undeserved pay rises. Why is this allowed to happen? These are public institutions mostly funded through public money. Taken in this context, these levels of pay are outrageous. Cap pay at 150k and I can guarantee you it would not make a bit of difference to a University's performance.
Quote:
"To promote team spirit among their loyal, lifelong employees, Japanese bosses live in modest houses and take the metro to work. They also keep the pay gap between themselves and workers tiny by international standards ..." (The Economist)

On average the highest paid in Japan get only 10 times more than the lowest paid. Quite wise.

Indeed.co.uk has 75 janitor jobs at 15,000 p.a. and not many at all above.

So if Sir Christopher Snowden would like to lop 283,000 off his pay packet he might have my respect.
https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...-pay-of-433000

The philosophy of the Japanese deserves great respect, but their society is based on different values to ours which is all about how deep you can get your nose in the trough, and fuck everyone else while you're doing it.
I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?
a wise man named Adolf Hitler
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote