We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Serious Business

Old 20-11-2017, 16:00   #3101
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
Depends on your business, financial services (banking, insurance) they aren't. Also depends on the product, administration, cluster outcomes, complaints etc...

You also still need FCA approval if you are trading in the UK. Assume this new company is domiciled in Germany?
Yes it is, and it's a financial services company. The message is clear that Frankfurt are pimping for business.
Old 20-11-2017, 16:00   #3102
Northerner
Moon

Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
Paris, Dublin, Brussels, Amsterdam...

It's not believable to paint a picture that UK after Brexit will face fewer regulatory burdens and restrictions compared to capitals inside the bloc the UK has mere access to. It sounds wildly optimistic, as per usual.

We're not talking about London being turned into Grimsby due to Brexit, but because we rely so heavily on London and its financial district for tax receipts etc, we only need to lose bits of it to Europe to feel pain.

London as the financial/insurance capital already deals with financial transactions outside the EU. Yes it will mean some changes that is inevitable but ultimately it doesn't mean everything will just end.

The EU passport rights just make transacting business easier but this equally will impact EU financial institutions who trade into the UK.

The UK financial and insurance sectors will still be trading, Lloyds of London for example existed many years before the EU.

There is always a lighthouse, always a man and always a city...]
Northerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 16:10   #3103
Northerner
Moon

Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...st-brexit-hubs

CEO of Goldman Sachs doesn't appear to have got the memo about Germany being too restrictive.
I can only speak from my own experience as I deal with the German regulator regularly.

What you need to remember is that companies like Godman Sache already have considerable financial intrest/trade in the EU, Germany, France etc so it's easer for them as they have more influence. They also have financial interest in companies moving.

I'm optimistic I don't deny that, the simple fact is that this is just another challenge to tackle.

There is always a lighthouse, always a man and always a city...]
Northerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 16:15   #3104
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yeah but try reading what I actually put rather than assume I was being silly and saying 'everything will just end'

Of course it won't just end, we will still have a powerful financial sector, but we're talking in relative terms, where small % changes to our biggest tax revenue could have a noticeable effect, especially to the people who voted for Brexit to be a financial BOOST to the country, never mind a kick in the bollocks. It shouldn't really matter who points this stuff out, but even prominent advocates of Brexit, have expressed concern about a 'hard' Brexit that results in a 'mere' 5% loss of financial services. That could be easily 10bn per year less tax as a bottom line, which will have to come from somewhere. I'll take a wild guess and predict it will come from other budgets. Bear in mind that when this was mentioned in the run up to the vote, the very notion of the UK losing its passporting rights was supposedly an 'extreme' scenario that would never happen, and was just project fear from the remain camp. Now it's apparently heading that way and it's dismissed as being no big deal. It's gone from being extreme to being almost what we want, according to some it's exactly what everyone voted for.

Again, it's all too easy to just dismiss reasonable concerns like this as 'not backing Britain' but bear in mind you in particular have ridiculed far smaller financial shakeups in the past proposed by Miliband/Balls, and yet something far riskier and disruptive to our economic centre is given virtually a free pass. It sounds like ideological optimism to me rather than being anything near to pragmatic about what losing passporting rights means for the UK, or simply casting my mind back to a year when this kind of outcome was stupid and only remainers were bringing it up in a bid to scare people.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 16:21   #3105
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
I can only speak from my own experience as I deal with the German regulator regularly.

What you need to remember is that companies like Godman Sache already have considerable financial intrest/trade in the EU, Germany, France etc so it's easer for them as they have more influence. They also have financial interest in companies moving.

I'm optimistic I don't deny that, the simple fact is that this is just another challenge to tackle.
Fair enough.

Do you think our current government is up to the challenge?
Old 20-11-2017, 16:27   #3106
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:

How about we just get rid of all the challenges in one go by revoking A50?
Old 20-11-2017, 16:28   #3107
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Perfectly good road that.
Old 20-11-2017, 16:29   #3108
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
London as the financial/insurance capital already deals with financial transactions outside the EU. Yes it will mean some changes that is inevitable but ultimately it doesn't mean everything will just end.

The EU passport rights just make transacting business easier but this equally will impact EU financial institutions who trade into the UK.

The UK financial and insurance sectors will still be trading, Lloyds of London for example existed many years before the EU.
NO IT'S ALL UTTERLY HOPELESS, WE'RE ALL DOOMED

BREXIT HAS DESTROYED OUR LIVES, IT'S OVER
I don't see much future for the Americans... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?
a wise man named Adolf Hitler
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 19:19   #3109
pies
If you can read this you are looking at my user title, well done

pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

German can't sort out their own politics
Old 20-11-2017, 19:59   #3110
yourmum
Fucking your mothers since the 80's

yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pies View Post
German can't sort out their own politics
lol, go back to your fucking cave you goblin spastic. At least Merkel has balls and said she will call another election before running a minority government. Our cunt of a PM had to throw a 1 billion bung to some of the worst cunts in british politics just to get a fucking minority, and even now the fucking government doesn't bother showing up to vote on stuff they are scared of losing.

Fucking idiot spastic, stick to what you know best which is noncing up your younger relatives.
yourmum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bracksit means bracksit, how's that for a silent majority visage?, pies fingers his niece up the shitpipe, pies plays the rusty trombone with his dad, pies still fingering his niece in the shitpipe, the tories the cuts the tories, victory for the rwsf, what a time to be alive, yourmum bitter and twisted, yourmum doesn't like democracy