We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Films and Music

Old 25-09-2017, 08:29   #11
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Could be good, Cameron producing, Deadpool (which I loved) man is directing. Hope it's good anyway
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 08:55   #12
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yes but that was in 1991. In subsequent interviews, when her and Robert Patrick have been asked if they were interested in returning in upcoming films (i.e Salvation, Gensys) both she and Patrick had the same answer; no, not unless Jim was involved and then they might consider it. This is the first time Cameron has had any kind of involvement in a sequel. She only lent her voice for the Connor tapes in Salvation, and IIRC it was uncredited and unpaid, she just wanted to do it as a favour to add some 'authenticity' to the film.

You won't out-Terminator me sunshine.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 09:17   #13
Enoch Powell
Ponzi King

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalist View Post
Not really...
Ooof...

"Are we any better off than we were 50 years ago? Absolutely. White dominance is on the decline as the demographic white majority heads for oblivion over the course of the next 30 years."
— Mark Potok (Jew), Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 11:45   #14
capitalist
fuckpig

capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Just quoting what she said...

"the franchise should have ended after Judgment Day. I thought it was perfect with two films. It was a complete circle, and it was enough in itself."

Now she's doing a sequel...
Old 25-09-2017, 11:54   #15
Enoch Powell
Ponzi King

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yes I was agreeing with you, and with her, she was right.

Her old remarks about the franchise being milked to fuck were very prescient as that was exactly what has happened since.

Unfortunately she seems to have not stood by her words. Derrick Day would not approve.

"Are we any better off than we were 50 years ago? Absolutely. White dominance is on the decline as the demographic white majority heads for oblivion over the course of the next 30 years."
Old 25-09-2017, 11:54   #16
Stagflation
Hereward

AKA: Stag
Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

People can change their mind a quarter of a century later.

Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
- Bertrand Russell
Stagflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 12:05   #17
Enoch Powell
Ponzi King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagflation View Post

Old 25-09-2017, 12:11   #18
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Patrick
would be interested to read and see what they would, if they wanted to bring the character back I would be interested to see. In all honesty I feel like I put my stamp on that franchise, I think I left it all up there on the film I don’t really know if I would like to revisit the character but having said that if the right people were involved in other words if Jim Cameron was involved, if Linda Hamilton, if Arnold Schwarzenegger, if they brought back some of the original players; Michael Biehn, I might be interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Hamilton
If Jim was involved I'd be interested in talking to him about what he had planned, where the franchise could go. I was really happy with the ending [of Terminator 2: Judgment Day] and you know... ah, I mean, we told the story.
She's said similiar before when asked during Salvation's announcement and release. That she lent her voice to it to help them out but turned down appearing in the film itself. Again mentioning she has moved on from Terminator and the only person that could convince her to come back was her ex-husband (Cameron) 3 sequels without Cameron and they haven't been in them. It's not inconsistent of them, or rather just her, to be in this one. SO STFU.

I think it's a good sign, she ducked out of three shit sequels, and perhaps Cameron has an idea she thinks will actually work as a sequel. I note this film bins everything since T2 and is a direct sequel of its own. Literally steamrolls all over it.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 12:15   #19
Enoch Powell
Ponzi King

Good points

Old 25-09-2017, 13:10   #20
capitalist
fuckpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagflation View Post
Yes, usually when a large pay cheque is involved Not that I mind that of course, actors need money and they do and say that kind of thing all the time, but they always pretend it's "just because the right script came along" and other such bullshit