We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Food and Drink

Old 29-04-2016, 17:42   #2581
natalie
Cad and Bounder

natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumJacker View Post
Textured wallpaper... Fucksake.
I know! and textured carpet. and artex cielings. and woodchip in my bedroom.

Cant wait till summer when its all gone!
natalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 17:43   #2582
natalie
Cad and Bounder

natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

The wonan we bought the house off lived here for 32 years. I think thats also how long since she decorated.
Old 29-04-2016, 17:46   #2583
pant
Your next wife

AKA: pant
pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I had to deal with that shit when we bought this house. With the added bonus of dado rails. I'm fucking masterful with the pollyfilla now though
pant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 17:49   #2584
natalie
Cad and Bounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pant View Post
I had to deal with that shit when we bought this house. With the added bonus of dado rails. I'm fucking masterful with the pollyfilla now though
It's awful isn't it! Luckily we haven't got dad of ails but that's pretty much the only thing on the decoration hell list we haven't got.

We need a full rewire so it's not worth doing anytbing till that's been done in the summer so we're just living with it as it is.
Old 29-04-2016, 17:59   #2585
ForumJacker
RAINBOW MAKER

ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker

Just burn the fucking house down.
Old 29-04-2016, 18:01   #2586
natalie
Cad and Bounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumJacker View Post
Just burn the fucking house down.
Would be easier and cheaper than doing everything to it!

Even with all the stuff we need to do though I love living here I don't think I've ever been as happy with any of the places I've ever lived as this one.
Old 29-04-2016, 18:11   #2587
pant
Your next wife

pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie View Post
It's awful isn't it! Luckily we haven't got dad of ails but that's pretty much the only thing on the decoration hell list we haven't got.

We need a full rewire so it's not worth doing anytbing till that's been done in the summer so we're just living with it as it is.
Top tip.. Move out for a week or go on holiday while they do that
Old 29-04-2016, 19:09   #2588
natalie
Cad and Bounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pant View Post
Top tip.. Move out for a week or go on holiday while they do that
Really? Isit because it's really awful or because it takes ages ?
Old 29-04-2016, 19:11   #2589
natalie
Cad and Bounder

Paul said we will have to do that, but they told me it would only be "a couple of days".
Old 29-04-2016, 19:29   #2590
pant
Your next wife

The mess, stuff everywhere. Etc
hve someone check in on them though, you want someone to get a photo of them dancing about wearing your underwear