We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Computers and Technology

Old 10-09-2018, 18:18   #1
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Rich but dense cunt smashes two ipads to pieces

Quote:
Kirstie Allsopp has revealed she smashed her children's iPads after they broke her rules about screen time.

The TV presenter, who is mother to two sons and two stepsons, said she took action after her sons played games outside their permitted time.

She told Channel 5's Jeremy Vine: "This is the first time I've said this publicly.

"In June I smashed my kids' iPads, not in a violent way. I actually banged them on the table leg."

She added: "There is a game called Fortnite and another PUBG and I decided... we had made all sorts of rules and all sorts of times when we said you can't play them and all those rules got broken and in the end I said: 'Right that is it, I have to physically (break them)."

She has already posted about the issue on Twitter, after some suggested it might have been more sensible to just switch off the WiFi or confiscate the items.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45472216

ipads are worth a bit more than ten quid though, you epic cunting spastic

More evidence that womyn are mentally inferior
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 18:27   #2
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I'd say:

Quote:
I've given them away to children who respect their parents' rules. Plus you're adopted lol.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 18:29   #3
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

give them to charity, sell them, put them in the attic or whatever but destroying them as if it's the only POSSIBLE way for her kids not to use them any more

How can she be this thick ffs
Old 10-09-2018, 18:39   #4
Frank Castle
ILL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Tbf I took my 15 yo Xbox away for 4 months due to Fortnite. He’s just had it back last week, had no xbox all summer holidays LOL .If he’s caught playing it after 10pm on a school night he’ll lose it for good

He turned into an absolute cunt and was playing it until 4am and not getting up for school. Also constantly screaming and shouting at cunts with his headphones on

I warned him about it loads and took his power lead away and stuff then one night at 11am I just walked in and ripped the cunt out of his room

it was needed
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 19:23   #5
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

(no sarcasm)
Old 11-09-2018, 15:10   #6
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Quote:
Kirstie Allsopp has left Twitter after facing a fierce backlash when she admitted she smashed her children's iPads over her gaming rules.

Parents slammed the TV presenter online after she revealed she broke her sons' devices when they played games outside their permitted time.

Criticism soon flooded onto social media, with many people calling her "privileged" and "absurd".

Her Twitter account has since been deleted.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-45483606

Quote:
Craig Giles @Triplestringer
Replying to @KirstieMAllsopp

Smashing their things, making them travel economy while you lord it up. Good luck if you need their help in the autumn of your life. Your actions will stay in their minds for ever.
Ooof

Last edited by Enoch Powell; 11-09-2018 at 15:13.
Old 11-09-2018, 16:14   #7
Oswald
how many people have been mugged?

AKA: Bakez
Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Castle View Post
Tbf I took my 15 yo Xbox away for 4 months due to Fortnite. He’s just had it back last week, had no xbox all summer holidays LOL .If he’s caught playing it after 10pm on a school night he’ll lose it for good

He turned into an absolute cunt and was playing it until 4am and not getting up for school. Also constantly screaming and shouting at cunts with his headphones on

I warned him about it loads and took his power lead away and stuff then one night at 11am I just walked in and ripped the cunt out of his room

it was needed
my dad did that 10 years ago when i was trolling on forums about house prices, the wogpocalpyse and bitcoins

jokes on him now

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
ADNAMS SOUTHWOLD - Mosaic
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Oswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 23:26   #8
dimle
Baron Balderdash

dimle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.dimle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.dimle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.dimle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.dimle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.dimle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.dimle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.dimle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.dimle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.dimle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.dimle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Castle View Post
Tbf I took my 15 yo Xbox away for 4 months due to Fortnite. Hes just had it back last week, had no xbox all summer holidays LOL .If hes caught playing it after 10pm on a school night hell lose it for good

it was needed
Excellent work
dimle is offline   Reply With Quote