We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 13-06-2018, 17:40   #11
Oswald
how many people have been mugged?

AKA: Bakez
Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Castle View Post
Try moving out to the countryside you filthy cunts
its congested there too

and youll soon have the other problems in a few years

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
ADNAMS SOUTHWOLD - Mosaic
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Oswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 17:47   #12
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Castle View Post
Try moving out to the countryside you filthy cunts
Where I personally live isn't very crowded, but such places are becoming rarer, plus I don't need to personally suffer from overcrowding to have empathy with those who do. And where I used to live was very crowded (penski will now be feverishly googling to prove me wrong) even though not as bad as the major cities.

And anyway, you want to move to the south coast YOU MUG So short-sighted... but you will have to make your own mistakes. I mean what good is more money when you're living in a dystopian crowded shithole.
Old 13-06-2018, 17:54   #13
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald View Post
I literally cannot believe how bad it is now

The roads are so narrow and every road has cars parked everywhere. It literally isnt possible to drive outside of the hours of 12am-5am without getting stuck in something. Every journey is stop start all the way

There is congestion literally everywhere and the road surfaces clearly cant cope with the amount of cars, given the state of them. Youll need a proper offroad 4x4 in a few years with the state of them around here

Every single spare bit of land is being used to build flats and shit new build houses on, its insane, its just so overpopulated. They are being built fucking everywhere.

When i first arrived here, the street absolutely fucking STUNK because the bins hadnt been collected. They dont get collected until 4pm these days, so the whole road stinks like fucking rotting shit.
Nobody mows the grass on the roundabouts or pavements, theres grass growing up to knee height.

The buildings are dirty as fuck from all the pollution. I mean when I lived in paris, that looked like the 3rd world, and its going to be like that here in a few years.

Walking round and theres romanian beggars everywhere, and there was some muslim stand with a huge speaker playing arabic calls, 50% of the people are foreign

The country is fucking done, it needs a 30% population wipe

What the fcuk are all the pakis going to do when the taxis drive themselves and all the petrol stations and KFCs are self service? What are they going to do? Are they all going to work in kebab shops?

Literally the worst thing is the amount of fucking cars everywhere. Theres even some supermarket which had a traffic jam in the car park that backed up to the main road and basically is an accident waiting to happen

It's so sad, because if we hadn't let the population explode it would still be a pleasant place to live
I love when people in cars complain about the number of people in cars LOL
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 18:03   #14
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

British people have every right to complain tbf.

If it wasn't for Pakistanis etc. breeding like fuck, plus mental levels of immigration, the population of the UK would be massively lower.

Cars per se aren't the problem, any more than people are; it's too many of the cunts that is.
Old 13-06-2018, 18:17   #15
capitalist
fuckpig

capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

The world as a whole has too many people. When I walk to work (through Manchester City Centre) each morning I do genuinely look at the vast numbers of people and question the point of it all, all just cogs in a machine, serving no real purpose other than working to live, and living to work, and then dying. Most people that is... other than the ruling elite who are above such things.

TRUE DAT INNIT
Old 13-06-2018, 18:21   #16
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

We live on an island, we can control the numbers here if we wanted. Control them a lot better at least.

The size of the population here is fucking insane.

As for work, most of it's unnecessary bullshit, work for work's sake. They want us all to work, doesn't matter what it is, or whether it's useful or productive (in a real sense, not just in terms of making money or consumer shit).

There is no point. And if I earned as much as you do, I'd be retired already. Life is short, the years at the end are the worst, so you want to give up the work treadmill as soon as possible if you have any sense I reckon.
Old 13-06-2018, 18:26   #17
capitalist
fuckpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
And if I earned as much as you do, I'd be retired already.
Abso-fucking-lutely. That was always my plan, unfortunately women and children came along and fucked that most excellent plan up the arse.
Old 13-06-2018, 18:29   #18
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Fair enough, I'm sure you'll still be retired 10 years sooner than me at least anyway

I will consider it a victory of sorts just to make it to retirement, to actually live 'free' even for a little while, not having to worry about working or looking for work, or justifying myself to some cunt in the system.
Old 13-06-2018, 18:50   #19
capitalist
fuckpig

I'm aiming for retiring at 55, although that might well not happen... all depends on the day job, and (ideally) how much non day-job type work I can get, like the PluralSight stuff.
Old 13-06-2018, 19:21   #20
Frank Castle
I’LL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Enoch ffs, you don’t even work... how does your retirement make any difference
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote