We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-05-2017, 11:59   #21
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer
 
Malcolm Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 80,413
Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default

We all want it to stop. We just don't think grandstanding on Twitter about 'taking a stand' does anything. It's as ineffectual as 'showing solidarity' by changing your avatar. It's a nice gesture but it's just a gesture. She's right that it's not going to stop ISIS, but nobody claims it will. She acts as if her twitter activity is somehow more profound, and is linked to a solution but she isn't being listened to.

We have the debate time and time again, the right demand action, but cannot articulate what action they want to see without descending into unrealistic and nonsensical "solutions" that have no bearing on the nature of the attack that has got them fired up in the first place.

Nobody in their right mind is going to shout down reasonable and realistic changes to foreign or domestic policy to combat terrorism, but when it comes to it, it seems more of a complicated problem to solve than you can put in 140 characters. Trump mouthed off exactly like Hopkins, month after month he told us ISIS would be gone in 30 days. He'd sort it all out, everybody else didn't have a clue. He's now in the most powerful office in the western world and he's done nothing tangibly different to Obama. It's almost as if we can't just tweet and bomb our way to peace.

I'm no fan of Theresa May, but what does Hopkins actually want her to do as a 'final solution' ? Can anybody actually explain without resorting to tumblr gifs?
__________________
If it walks like a Nazi,
talks like a Nazi,
salutes like a Nazi,
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 12:02   #22
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously
 
Enoch Powell's Avatar
 
AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 98,633
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default



This is what fools look like.

Humans, the most intelligent but also the most profoundly stupid species on the planet.
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 12:04   #23
Groot
God damn it, you've got to be kind.
 
Groot's Avatar
 
AKA: Penski
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 34,190
Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default

Tell us again how intelligent you are...

*n
__________________
Groot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 12:10   #24
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously
 
Enoch Powell's Avatar
 
AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 98,633
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default

From a leftist website



Quote:
toyg
4h

Just as Labour was catching up in the polls and May was in confusion... Labour heartland goes boom and kids die.
Goddamn. I hate this world and everyone in it.
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 12:19   #25
Stagflation
Hereward
 
Stagflation's Avatar
 
AKA: Stag
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 37,257
Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post


This is what fools look like.

Humans, the most intelligent but also the most profoundly stupid species on the planet.
They get a warm fuzzy feeling on these marches but they're not really a problem, helping a few thousand refugees isn't going to lead to the end of Britain. The problem is there's already thousands of disaffected muzzies here that are a few ISIS videos away from thinking their options will be better in the afterlife. I'm not sure what Katie Hopkins final solution would be, other than rounding up Muslims who are suspected of being radicalised. To me this just seems like the thin edge of the wedge to actual totalitarianism and would cost our society far more than it would achieve in 'minimising' terror attacks.
__________________
Quote:
The question of the next generation will not be one of how to liberate the masses, but rather, how to make them love their servitude.
- Aldous Huxley

Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
- Bertrand Russell
Stagflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 12:39   #26
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously
 
Enoch Powell's Avatar
 
AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 98,633
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
We all want it to stop. We just don't think grandstanding on Twitter about 'taking a stand' does anything. It's as ineffectual as 'showing solidarity' by changing your avatar. It's a nice gesture but it's just a gesture. She's right that it's not going to stop ISIS, but nobody claims it will. She acts as if her twitter activity is somehow more profound, and is linked to a solution but she isn't being listened to.

We have the debate time and time again, the right demand action, but cannot articulate what action they want to see without descending into unrealistic and nonsensical "solutions" that have no bearing on the nature of the attack that has got them fired up in the first place.

Nobody in their right mind is going to shout down reasonable and realistic changes to foreign or domestic policy to combat terrorism, but when it comes to it, it seems more of a complicated problem to solve than you can put in 140 characters. Trump mouthed off exactly like Hopkins, month after month he told us ISIS would be gone in 30 days. He'd sort it all out, everybody else didn't have a clue. He's now in the most powerful office in the western world and he's done nothing tangibly different to Obama. It's almost as if we can't just tweet and bomb our way to peace.

I'm no fan of Theresa May, but what does Hopkins actually want her to do as a 'final solution' ? Can anybody actually explain without resorting to tumblr gifs?
Trump was either a liar all along (probably) or has been made to toe the line once he got into office, by the people who really run the country.

The only solution is to kick out all the Muslims and non-whites from white countries.

Nobody has the stomach for that except a few 'racists' and 'Nazis' therefore we white people will become increasingly unwelcome in our own lands, as we have done for decades.

One day you run out of places to flee to and 'white flight' is no longer possible.

Don't just knee jerk say I'm a hate-filled racist, these are just dispassionate facts. We aren't all going to get along like a big happy family. Anyone who thinks this is probably autistic and doesn't understand basic human nature.

The morons holding those signs up might as well make one saying 'no to reality' - you can ignore reality but not the consequences of it.
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 12:42   #27
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously
 
Enoch Powell's Avatar
 
AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 98,633
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagflation View Post
They get a warm fuzzy feeling on these marches but they're not really a problem, helping a few thousand refugees isn't going to lead to the end of Britain. The problem is there's already thousands of disaffected muzzies here that are a few ISIS videos away from thinking their options will be better in the afterlife. I'm not sure what Katie Hopkins final solution would be, other than rounding up Muslims who are suspected of being radicalised. To me this just seems like the thin edge of the wedge to actual totalitarianism and would cost our society far more than it would achieve in 'minimising' terror attacks.
No, a few more immigrants on top of the millions here isn't the sole problem, any more than letting a few more rats into an already rat-infested and falling down house is the sole reason the house needs to be condemned. The problem started decades ago.

I don't blame the Muslims any more than I'd blame a fox for killing chickens. I blame the person who let the fox in. While saying you're 'fox-phobic' if you disagree.
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 12:44   #28
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously
 
Enoch Powell's Avatar
 
AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 98,633
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default

Oh and as for Hopkins, you'd have to ask her. I expect her 'final solution' remark was deliberately provocative and edgy, as is her standard M.O. She's another rabble rouser who skirts around the issues without calling a spade a spade.
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 12:46   #29
Visage
Lord Lucan
 
AKA: Bakez
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 46,454
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default

Not racist, just wants to deport innocent people based on skin colour. OK mayte.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
__________________
Visage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 13:19   #30
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer
 
Malcolm Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 80,413
Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
but cannot articulate what action they want to see without descending into unrealistic and nonsensical "solutions"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell
The only solution is to kick out all the Muslims and non-whites from white countries.
__________________
If it walks like a Nazi,
talks like a Nazi,
salutes like a Nazi,
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.