We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Games

Old 10-08-2012, 17:45   #11
Stagflation
Hereward

AKA: Stag
Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

noob
We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man.

C.S. Lewis
Stagflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 18:09   #12
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Never got into cuntershite

YES, DIE AND THEN HAVE TO SIT WATCHING OTHER *CUNTS* PLAY

FASCINATING, AND VERY EXCITING, HONEST
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 18:25   #13
ForumJacker
RAINBOW MAKER

ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker ForumJacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fry View Post
Looks like CS:S with better menus.
The menus have blatantly be made like that for gamepad users.
Old 10-08-2012, 18:26   #14
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Portal 2 cunted me off with its dumbed-down-for-xbox-users bullshit

So this is more of the same, yes
Old 10-08-2012, 18:48   #15
Stagflation
Hereward

Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
Never got into cuntershite

YES, DIE AND THEN HAVE TO SIT WATCHING OTHER *CUNTS* PLAY

FASCINATING, AND VERY EXCITING, HONEST
It required tactics and discipline, I can see why you wouldn't do well.
We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man.

C.S. Lewis
Old 10-08-2012, 18:53   #16
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

JUST RUN AND GUN, YEEEEEEAH MOTHERFUCKER, BANG BANG BANG

oh shit I'm dead

Yes I see your point but I never claimed to be a great tactician and shit, I prefer to own based on twitch skills - I miss the competitive UT2004 scene TBH never been repeated and probably never will be.
Old 10-08-2012, 19:08   #17
Stagflation
Hereward

CS needs twitch skills too, if you can master the awp you're invincible with it. If you like moving about and think you've got the aim I always favoured the scout.

C.S. Lewis
Old 10-08-2012, 19:11   #18
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

UT2004 wasn't just about aim, it was about movement skills - dodge jumping, double dodging etc. A high (vertical?) learning curve but a true competitive FPS, the best players win, no killstreaks or airstrikes or any bullshit.
Old 10-08-2012, 19:12   #19
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

played over 1,000 hours on that, such a great community as well, THOSE DAYS ARE NEVER COMING BACK
Old 10-08-2012, 19:20   #20
Stagflation
Hereward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
A high (vertical?) learning curve but a true competitive FPS, the best players win, no killstreaks or airstrikes or any bullshit.
Same with 1.6, a good player would rarely die because he'd drop the enemy before they can hit back. No silly jumping, but anticipation, tactical movement, team play separated the ones with simply good aim from the really good players. I always had a bit of tactical indiscipline, I was a bit of a maverick flair player.

C.S. Lewis