We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 22-07-2018, 12:00   #11
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Leaving without a deal is what will happen automatically though.

So if we carry on fucking around, it happens.
Old 22-07-2018, 18:56   #12
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I meant we’d hold this ‘peoples vote’ thing prior to March 29th and we rescind A50
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 19:09   #13
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

We can't rescind A50 without the permission of the other EU members now.
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 19:12   #14
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yeah but they will, and I know everyone thinks they’ll be mean and make us leave now anyway but I highly doubt it.
Old 22-07-2018, 19:16   #15
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Tusk has already said we can cancel or extend A50. No EU nation is going to veto.

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 19:20   #16
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Actually just checked and that’s wrong, it’s extending article 50 timetable that needs members to vote on and pass, withdrawing the entire thing has no legal stance and Tusk has said we could cancel if we wanted.

The proof would be in the pudding obviously but I think we’d suffer embrassment and a lot of political capital would be lost with other EU nations but that’s probably it, IMO.
Old 22-07-2018, 19:35   #17
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Oh yeah sorry I was confusing withdrawal with extension.
Old 31-07-2018, 11:36   #18
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Quote:
One of Britain's biggest energy firms has admitted for the first time that smart meters will allow suppliers to introduce 'surge pricing'.

Scottish Power said new tariffs which lead to price shifts every half an hour will be put in place as soon as the energy regulator gives them the go ahead.

The controversial scheme – which relies heavily on smart meters - could significantly change the way households consume energy.

Energy prices on the new tariffs will peak on special occasions such as Christmas Day and Easter when millions of households are using electricity or gas at the same time, The Telegraph reported.

Keith Anderson, chief executive of Scottish Power, defended the tariffs saying they will 'benefit customers by delivering a smarter grid' and could offer 'significant benefits'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ish-Power.html

I read elsewhere they will be able to change you from credit billing to prepayment without needing to change the meter or visit your premises. Currently they need to physically fit a different meter when they do that. More evidence these devices are for their benefit, not ours.
Old 31-08-2018, 15:00   #19
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Just had a call from my energy company where he started his call telling me he was ringing to arrange the best day to come and fit my new smart meter.

Scummy sales tactic of phrasing the question as if it's a done deal that you're going to 'buy' the shite they're selling, and it's just a case of finalising the details

Of course he wouldn't take no for an answer either, 'how much do you know about them?' and 'why don't you like them'

Just had to say I don't like them, I don't want them a few times, then he fucked off.

CUNT.
Old 31-08-2018, 16:55   #20
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Not had any issue with ours, gives a good insight into usage and was free.