View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:46   #28
Conjuror
Bawbag

Conjuror is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Conjuror is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Conjuror is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Conjuror is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Conjuror is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Conjuror is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Conjuror is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Conjuror is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Conjuror is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Conjuror is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Conjuror is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
What you cunts have both got enough cash in the bank to buy a property outright?
I don't personally but I've got this great auntie, with no kids of her own. She just recently sold her house and is living in sheltered housing, the sale of her last house is in the bank. She also gets a decent pension 1000pm for life and her total monthly spend is 750 so the money just keeps racking up.

I have approached her about my situation about working a rented croft. She wants to buy a croft so I can eventually pay her back and own it myself interest free. Jammy I know.

What do you think DD? Currency or housing collapse first?