View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 10:54   #33
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Also I feel this post deserves to be recognised and repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
More women are the victims bullshit (yet they wear reveling clothing, tight short shorts, tops, show their arse, tits off when sober or drunk, in the tabloid press or over social media and the TV).....but that's ok..

Private member's bills, don't normally pass as they are poorly drafted and interpretation unclear. This is why they need further debate as they are reactive rather than considering the wider issues and current legislation. However as seems to be the case if you object you are ridiculed and bullied into backpedaling on your initial stance, especially if it's something which you can be labeled as a misogynist. "I didn't understand","I didn't know" common excuses to try and save face.

Shame there is no private member's bills protecting kids against grooming Pakistan gangs or maybe increasing tariffs for carrying knifes...etc..
"If the Jewish press still thinks it can intimidate the Labour movement with veiled threats, if they think they can evade our emergency decrees, they should watch out. One day our patience will run out, and the Jews' insolent, lying mouths will be shut for them!"
Jeremy Corbyn
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote