View Single Post
Old 14-04-2016, 21:27   #6
natalie
Cad and Bounder

natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
That's the thing, it doesn't just affect your own property either does it - a gas explosion has the potential to take out half the street and it's happened many times. I just instinctively distrust gas and in my home I have had it removed. But if a neighbour's place in the building blows up, it will take mine with it.

Before someone says it - do I think it's likely? No, it's very rare. But it shouldn't ever happen. There is no need to have the actual gas in homes.
when we moved into our house there was a crappy electric fireplace in, and we took the fire out as it was just freestanding on the hearth, and the back was this sheet of crap marble print plastic stuff. I lifted it to see if it was removeable without needng a plaster and this gas pipe just fell out, with cellotape on it. :/
natalie is offline   Reply With Quote