View Single Post
Old 28-09-2018, 15:32   #11
Groot
God damn it, you've got to be kind.
 
Groot's Avatar
 
AKA: Penski
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 34,424
Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default

MRAs and other associated idiots are always eager to mention the 2% of reported rapes which turn out to be false accusations... But they never seem so keen to do something about the other 98%.
__________________
Groot is offline   Reply With Quote