View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 13:05   #74
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
Any particular favourites?

I think that's one of the main appeals for me of retro gaming, the NICE FEELING OF NOSTALGIA

Growing up through the golden age of gaming was a magical time

Moon Cresta brings back nice memories of playing it on holiday many years ago, R-Type, Cabal, Outrun, Road Blasters, PacMan, Defender, Xenon, fucking shitloads of them really!

There is an arcade club in Bury which a couple of guys from work have been to a few times, big place packed full of old video games, 10 to get in (or something like that) and free play all night. Will go along there soon I think
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote