View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 12:11   #18
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Patrick
would be interested to read and see what they would, if they wanted to bring the character back I would be interested to see. In all honesty I feel like I put my stamp on that franchise, I think I left it all up there on the film I don’t really know if I would like to revisit the character but having said that if the right people were involved in other words if Jim Cameron was involved, if Linda Hamilton, if Arnold Schwarzenegger, if they brought back some of the original players; Michael Biehn, I might be interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Hamilton
If Jim was involved I'd be interested in talking to him about what he had planned, where the franchise could go. I was really happy with the ending [of Terminator 2: Judgment Day] and you know... ah, I mean, we told the story.
She's said similiar before when asked during Salvation's announcement and release. That she lent her voice to it to help them out but turned down appearing in the film itself. Again mentioning she has moved on from Terminator and the only person that could convince her to come back was her ex-husband (Cameron) 3 sequels without Cameron and they haven't been in them. It's not inconsistent of them, or rather just her, to be in this one. SO STFU.

I think it's a good sign, she ducked out of three shit sequels, and perhaps Cameron has an idea she thinks will actually work as a sequel. I note this film bins everything since T2 and is a direct sequel of its own. Literally steamrolls all over it.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote