Thread: Bullshit Lily Allen
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 19:47   #187
Frank Castle
IíLL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Fuck me this cunt

Was on 5live with nihal earlier. (I like nihal, he’s my favourite liberal non white person)
Anyway, she was fucking hideous. Going on about how she hate the uk and wanted to leave ASAP but stood by her apology on behalf of the uk to the immigrants.
Talking about how she fucked her kids off to her ex so she could write her new album, then saying her mother was never there for her, also saying she left her husband cos he wouldn’t move abroad but then admitting he couldn’t as he owns and runs a massive uk property company?!

Absolutely vile spoilt deluded cunt
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote