Thread: Fraud Windows 10 update
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2016, 01:22   #26
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Looks like Windows 10 is now an 'Important' update. Anybody who has it set to auto download and install updates will get it on their next reboot. It's all kicking off on reddit

It's possibly got me, it's definitely downloaded it, and it's in my Windows update list. But I have the update shield thing in the 'Shut down' bit of the start menu. So it's going to install updates on shut down/restart. Is this 2GB recommended update known as Windows 10 one of them? I've set my windows update settings to 'FUCK OFF YOU MEDDLING CUNTS' but it could be too late.

But even if it is, no issue, it will install it, after a few hours when it's done you THEN get the option to Proceed or Decline with it. If you decline it UN-INSTALLS it taking a further 1-2 hours. Here's an idea you dimwitted fucks, put the question for installing something, PRIOR to the installation. Jesus wept.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote