View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 13:34   #288
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

It is a stupid garment, same when nuns wear their stifling outfits as well although that seldom gets a mention, just Muslims.

Thing is though, and I sense this is the most common view out there, as silly as it looks to me, I don't really care if they wear it. It does me literally no harm whatsoever and arguments about bank tellers and petrol forecourts are so contrived they're clearly a desperate attempt to add legitimacy to an otherwise baseless argument for wanting them banned.

Even the whole 'it's oppressing women' is obviously a load of old bollocks, as if you oppose people being told what they can or can't wear, by telling that same person what they can or can't wear, but also if the wellbeing of the wearer was their concern, it's a bit weird to show it by giving them abuse. Genuine concern for their welfare would be manifesting with the husbands getting the vitriol, not who they allege is a victim.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote