Thread: Jabbott
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 08:25   #14
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
If you voted remain and want to shape brexit, labour is the only viability, as they can be a strong oppostion and possibly block batshit stuff. Its why their vote surged under young pro eu voters, they still felt like labour was the less of two evils for leaving the eu. I think labour will announce they'd keep us in single market tbh, and put economy at heart of a new deal. That is a brexit the 48% will be alright with
Apparently a lot of half cut Labour MP's at their conference were saying that they would come out in favour of the Single Market but right now it's too early and they need to wait until the negotiations have been fucked up a bit more. 90% of the press will tear them apart so there needs to be more political capital before they go.

I'd imagine if it gets near to the deadline and the options boil down to no deal or the single market, they would at that point support it and have the backing of the public.

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote